Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Id: ITS0218054
Location: Beltsville, MD
- As a member of the team you will participate in the design and development of the next generation application platform for the program.
- Ensure compliance to various program/project and program standards and requirements as well as the legal requirements of (SEC-508).
- Ensure industry best practices and assets are leveraged when necessary.
- 3 years of experience working with development teams from initial requirements through delivery and maintenance.
- 3 years of experience scripting, deploying, and testing in Cloud environment.
- Experience with Agile development practices, specifically TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, and automated testing.
- Experience using Java and either Ruby on Rails or clojure.
- Ability to clearly articulate project status or operational issues to management and to the end users.
- Proven ability to prioritize, and execute multiple concurrent project activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player.
- Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for collaboration, and preferably Bamboo for continuous integration and delivery).