Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Job Id: ITS1217111
Location: Washington D.C.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud based solutions using technologies such Salesforce, Heroku and J2EE. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- Extensive experience in Architecture role. SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
- Extensive experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%